You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- If you have taken courses at UA before, select "Log In"
- If you have not taken courses at UA before, select "Just want to take a class?" and follow instructions to apply as a 'Non-Degree' student (free)
Once logged in to UAOnline
- Select "Student Services and Account Information"
- Select "Registration"
- Select "Register/Add/Drop Classes"
- Select the term you wish to register for from the drop-down, then click "Submit"
- At the bottom of the page, select "Class Search"
- Highlight the term you wish to register for again
- Add a check next to "UAA - Anchorage Campus"
- In the "Subject" box, select either
a. Physical Ed & Rec - PER
b. Physical Ed Professional- PEP
- Select "Course Search" at the bottom of page
- Check the boxes to the left of the courses you want to register for
- Select "Add to Worksheet" at the bottom of the page
- Select "Complete Registration Changes" at the bottom of the page