Student Advisory Council
MPH > SAC
STUDENT ADVISORY COUNCIL
The goal of the MPH Student Advisory Council is to be an advocate for MPH students so they have a positive and academically fulfilling experience.
- Meet our Student Advisory Council members.
- View an archive of the SAC meeting minutes.
- View an archive of the SAC Newsletter.
- Learn more about the SAC Sponsorship Program.
Interested in Becoming a SAC Member?
The UAA MPH SAC will accept applications from MPH students at anytime during the academic school year. Prospective members should be prepared to commit at least one year of service with a preference of two years. Interested participants are to submit a letter of introduction stating their year in the program, home location, area of interest in the program, and possible contributions to the SAC.
Read more about becoming a SAC Member (pdf).
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAC Mission Statement
The University of Alaska Anchorage MPH Student Advisory Council (SAC) serves as the liaison between students and faculty to connect the diverse and distant student body to the faculty as a voice for the MPH students.
- Represent student interests when communicating with MPH faculty about student suggestions, comments and concerns.
- Share MPH program activities and events via MPH webpage, social media, newsletter or email communication.
- Promote opportunities for student engagement and integration within the MPH Program.
Download a copy of the SAC Mission Statement & Goals (pdf).