You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Partners and Clients
The Institute maintains collaborative relationships with organizations within the College of Health and the University of Alaska, as well as with other universities, state and federal agencies, Alaska Native health organizations, and Alaskan communities. ICHS provides relevant health information to support local planning and to inform the development of health policy.
Cooperative activities in research, instruction, and service link Alaska and the University with health research and practice internationally.
University of Alaska:
Partners and Clients:
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium (ANTHC)
- Center for Alaska Native Health Research (CANHR)
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Center for Disease Control, Arctic InvestigationsProgram (AIP)
- Municipality of Anchorage, Health and SocialServices
- Copper River Native Association (CRNA)
- Council of Athabascan Tribal Governments (CATG)
- Dept. of Public Health, Health & SocialServices, State of Alaska
- Health and Social Services, State of Alaska
- Kodiak Area Native Association
- Maniilaq, Inc.
- National Institute for Health
- Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation (PIRE)
- Southcentral Foundation