Dietetic Internship Interview Presentation Requirements
As part of the Dietetic Internship (DI) application you are required to provide a video recorded presentation addressing specific questions. This provides the Selection Committee an opportunity to learn more about you. The presentation must meet the following requirements:
- Must be accessible via the internet. You may limit viewers, but access must be given to the DI Selection Committee. An unlisted link on You Tube is one easy option for providing web access to the video while still limiting access. The link will only be provided to the Selection Committee members.
- The presentation must not exceed 7 minutes in length.
- Professional video quality is not expected; the type of quality obtainable from a mobile device is sufficient. You will want to make sure the audio is clearly heard and understood.
- The video must contain your own image and voice.
- The video must address each of the questions below.
Questions to address in your presentation:
- Briefly introduce yourself to the committee.
- What made you choose to major in Dietetics?
- What strengths or skills will you bring to the Dietetic Internship and the profession?
- What is an area in which you feel you need further growth or development?
- How do you feel your volunteer and/or work experience or extracurricular activities will help you be successful in the Dietetic Internship?
- What motivates you to put forth your best effort?
- Tell us about a significant accomplishment you’ve had and what made it meaningful.
- Is there anything else you would like to ask us or share with us?
Provide the URL to your video presentation in the online application (indicate if there is any type of password required for access). It is highly recommended that you have someone verify that your video is accessible from a user/computer other than yourself.