Full-Major Dietetics Admissions
- Degree-seeking status at the University of Alaska Anchorage in the Bachelor of Science Pre-Major Dietetics degree.
- Completion of prerequisite courses with a minimum grade of C and an overall GPA of 3.0*. BIOL, CHEM, and DN courses (or higher level courses in similar subject matter as approved by the DPD director) must have been completed within the past 10 years.
- Completion of DPD application through the ePortfolio system as listed below by the application deadline.
1. Schedule an academic advising session. Applicants must meet with the dietetics and nutrition program advisor regarding the application and program admission requirements prior to application. For an advising appointment, call 907-786-1276.
2. Complete the Didactic Program in Dietetics (BS Dietetics full-major) application. The DPD application is submitted through UAA's eWolf ePortfolio system. Application includes applicant information, work experience, extracurricular activities, and an online interview assessment. Please note you must receive permission to view the application in the ePortfolio system by requesting access. You should plan to do this at least 2 weeks prior to the application deadline. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: Conditional acceptance to the program can be granted if the students are in the process of taking any of the prerequisite courses during the spring semester. Students will need to provide official proof of course completion with a minimum grade of C prior to starting the program.