You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Associate of Applied Science, Radiologic Technology
Applicants are required to complete prerequisite courses.
Complete the program prerequisite courses by the program application deadline. Admissions to the program is competitive and grades earned on prerequisite courses are used to determine final ranking of all applicants. Please see the application/score sheet for a review of this process.
- BIOL A111/L Anatomy and Physiology I with lab (4)
- BIOL A112/L Anatomy and Physiology II with lab (4)
- MA A101 Medical Terminology (3)
It is recommend that the following GER’s are completed before applying. Students will receive additional points on their application for completion of the following GER courses.
- Complete 3 credits from the GER Oral Communication Skills list.
- Complete 6 credits from the GER Written Communication Skills list.
- Complete 3 credits from the GER Quantitative Skills list or MATH A105. To determine the appropriate quantitative skills course, students must work with their academic advisor as AAS degrees and pathways differ.
For full information about our degree program and general degree requirements, please review the UAA Catalog.