Associate of Applied Science, Radiologic Technology
Applicants are required to complete prerequisite courses and strongly encouraged to complete most, if not all of the general degree requirements as listed below prior to competitive program selection process. Most students complete prerequisite and general degree requirements in one academic year, depending on Mathematics and English placement.
Complete the program prerequisite courses with a grade 'C' or better by the program application deadline.
- BIOL A111/L Anatomy and Physiology I with lab (4)
- BIOL A112/L Anatomy and Physiology II with lab (4)
- MA A101 Medical Terminology (3)
General Degree Requirements
The following fifteen (15) credits are degree requirements that must be complete in order to be eligible for graduation. Applicants are strongly encouraged to completed the following credits of general degree requirements prior to application to the full-major program. Completion of the following courses will increase competitiveness in the selection process.
- ENGL A111 Introduction to Composition
- ENGL A212 Technical Writing or ENGL A211 Academic Writing about Literature or ENGL A213 Writing in the Social & Natural Sciences or ENGL A214 Persuasive Writing (3)
- MATH A105* Intermediate Algebra or MATH A107* College Algebra (3-4) *Or any MATH course for which MATH A105 or MATH A107 is a prerequisite.
- PSY A111 General Psychology or PSY A150 Lifespan Development or SOC A101 Introduction to Sociology (3)
- COMM A111 Fundamentals of Oral Communication or COMM A235 Small Group Communication or COMM A237 Interpersonal Communication or COMM A241 Public Speaking