How to Donate
The Seawolf Food Pantry is happy to accept monetary and non-monetary donations to
assist in stocking the shelves. Donations of non-perishable foods are currently being accepted, as well as unopened
toiletries. Some items that are needed are the following:
- Canned Food - soup, stew, fruit in water or light syrup, vegetables, beans, tuna, chicken, etc.
- Dried Fruits - cranberries, cherries, apples, banana chips, raisins, apricots, etc.
- Milks (powered or shelf-stable) - cow, almond, soy, rice, oat, coconut
- Boxed dinners - hamburger helper, macaroni and cheese, etc.
- Grains - rice, pasta, quinoa, cereal, granola, oatmeal, baking mixes (cornbread, muffins, pancakes, etc.)
- Nuts and Butters - almonds, pecans, walnuts, peanuts, almond butter, peanut butter
- Other - applesauce, tomato sauce, granola bars, fruit bars, crackers, pretzels, cookies, coffee, tea, spices
- Toiletries - toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss, shampoo, soap, lotion, hand sanitizer, razors, shaving cream, lip balm, sanitary products (pads, tampons), etc.
Donations can be dropped off in the large blue donation bins at the Student Success Center in PSB 212. Signage is posted indicating that the bins are for Seawolf Pantry donations. For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Want to make a monetary donation? Your donation will assist with food insecurity efforts, including the Seawolf Food Pantry.