You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
SON Community Advisory Board
The Advisory Board serves as a community resource and advocate for the UAA School of Nursing.
- Attend scheduled meetings to hear updates and provide strategic guidance to the Director.
- Represent and promote UAA Nursing in the Alaska community.
- Identify and assist with community partnerships.
- Be knowledgeable about the program.
- Attend meetings and participate in special assignments.
- Donate at a level that is personally meaningful.
- Participate in other activities:
- Represent the School of Nursing at community events.
- Host or co-host functions to promote nursing.
- Recruit students, faculty, and other Board members.
- Attend events that honor graduates and alumni.
- Work with UAA Alumni Association to engage Nursing alumni.