You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.


Potential Master of Science (MS), Graduate Certificate (CERT), or Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) students who call the SON Office of Student Affairs are referred to the Graduate Pre-Major Advisor or Graduate Program Assistant for initial advising. Once you have applied to the program of interest, the Program Chair will assign you a faculty advisor. Information about the Program and the Admissions process is located under the program navigation links on this page.

Your faculty academic advisor will be your contact for help with petitions, problems with academics, changes to plan of study, etc. For DNP students, the advisor will also help you find a Project Chair.


Please direct graduate advising inquiries to: