The Resumé is limited to two typed pages using 12-point font and one inch margins on white paper. It is recommended that you start with a template and modify as needed. Please note, any materials presented over two pages in length will not be considered.
- Biographical Information
- Name, address, cell phone number, home phone number if different, personal e-mail address
- Alaska RN license number and expiration
- Alaska Advanced Practice RN (NP) license number and expiration (if applicable)
- Education: degrees earned (highest first), institution name, date, areas of study
- Certification(s): Name of certification, certifying organization, date
- Employment history
- DNP: Last 5 years and/or most relevant
- MS: Minimum 1 year full-time experience
- Professional Development: List continuing education activities (last 2 years)
- Scholarly activities (within 5 years)
- Presentations, consultations, projects
- Grants/research involvement
- Professional Activities: Participation, committee membership, offices held
- Volunteer/Community Service activities
- Honors and awards
- Exceptional achievements: proficiency in other languages, diversity of clinical and life experiences, knowledge of other cultures, military service (please clarify)
Please upload your Resumé to your UAOnline application portal.
American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). Essentials of Doctoral Education for Advanced Practice Nursing.