Through generous community donations, RRANN is able to maintain a scholarship fund to benefit RRANN students. The RRANN Scholarship requires that students complete the UAOnline Scholarship Application and meet the RRANN Scholarship requirements.
To Access the UAOnline Scholarship Application:
- Login to UAOnline with your UA username and password
- Navigate to the 'Student Services and Account Information' submenu
- Select 'Scholarships' from this menu to access the UA Scholarship Application
By completing one application, your eligibility will be evaluated for all University of Alaska Statewide and UAA scholarships that do not require supplemental materials to be submitted.
To Receive a RRANN Scholarship, Students Must:
- Be enrolled in the RRANN program
- Be in good academic standing as a nursing major currently enrolled in at least 6 nursing (NS or NURS) credits
- Attend a RRANN gathering in Fall and Spring terms
- Give a non-monetary gift to RRANN (such as providing photos of students in class, clinicals, and/or participating in cultural activities)
To learn more, see the RRANN Scholarship Requirements handout.