RRANN Nursing Camp
June 5-7, 2018 at UAA-anchorage Campus
This no-cost Anchorage Area Nursing Camp program seeks to foster and encourage AN/AI youth of Alaska interested in a nursing career. Students will be exposed to academic, clinical, and community activities in order to develop realistic expectations about working as a registered nurse and learn about strategies to succeed in nursing school. The nursing camp will be presented so cultural diversity is honored and fully integrated in content and process.
High School juniors, seniors, or recent graduates ages 16-19 with an interest in nursing.
- Learn how to prepare for college and nursing school
- Practice real life nursing skills in a laboratory
- Meet and work with practicing nurses
- Tour local healthcare facilities
- Talk with nursing school students and graduates
- Meet new friends!
UAA Health Campus, Anchorage
Application Deadline is April 13, 2018
UAA Native Student Services
If you have additional questions please contact
Stephanie Sanderlin, RRANN Student Success Facilitator (907) 786-6944, email@example.com
Toll free in Alaska: (877) 891-4321