Alaska PreMed Summit
Pre Registration for the 2018 Annual Alaska PreMed Summit is closed.
Day-of registration will be available in the Rasmuson Hall Lobby starting at 8:30AM.
See you there!
Saturday, April 7, 2018
The University of Alaska Anchorage’s WWAMI School of Medical Education will host the 2018 PreMed Summit in Rasmuson Hall. This summit offers information to anyone wanting to learn more about the process of becoming a physician including students, parents, school counselors and advisors. Join us to learn more about the medical school application process and how prospective students can be competitive applicants for medical school. While the information provided in The PreMed Summit is generally geared toward high school and undergraduate students, all other participants including non-traditional students, high school counselors, college advisors, and parents will also benefit from the information that is presented. View this year's PreMed Summit agenda.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Listen to keynote speakers
- Join breakout sessions geared toward high school students, undergraduates and non-traditional students.
- Participate in a mock medical school interview
- Visit a wide-range of informational tables hosted by WWAMI Sponsors.
- Enjoy a provided continental breakfast and lunch
- Participate in hands-on activities
- Win door prizes
- Tour the Alaska WWAMI Program facilities
This year’s program will be hosted on April 7, 2018 in Rasmuson Hall on the UAA Campus from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
If you have questions please contact Alida van Almelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software