You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Alaska PreMed Summit
The University of Alaska Anchorage’s WWAMI School of Medical Education will host the 2020 PreMed Summit in the Wendy Williamson Auditorium on Saturday, March 28, 2020. This summit offers information to anyone wanting to learn more about the process of becoming a physician including students, parents, school counselors and advisors. Join us to learn more about the medical school application process and how prospective students can be competitive applicants for medical school. While the information provided in The PreMed Summit is generally geared toward high school and undergraduate students, all other participants including non-traditional students, high school counselors, college advisors, and parents will also benefit from the information that is presented.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Listen to keynote speakers
- Join breakout sessions geared toward high school students, undergraduates and non-traditional students.
- Participate in a mock medical school interview
- Visit a wide-range of informational tables hosted by WWAMI Sponsors.
- Enjoy a provided continental breakfast and lunch
- Participate in hands-on activities
- Win door prizes
- Tour the Alaska WWAMI Program facilities
This year’s program will be hosted on March 28, 2020 in the Wendy Williamson Auditorium on the UAA Campus from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Day-of registration will be available in the Wendy Williamson Auditorium Lobby starting at 8:00AM.
If you have questions please contact Alida van Almelo at email@example.com.