While working towards a nursing degree, Kyla Turner has created beautiful art pieces throughout campus. She explains why UAA School of Nursing is the right choice for her and how she stays connected to her culture.
College of Health News
Dr. Tina DeLapp, a UAA emerita Professor of Nursing, and Pheobe Bales, a legal studies student, have received awards for their outstanding achievements in philanthropy.
The UAA School of Nursing held its first hybrid white coat ceremony to celebrate the student's decision to become a professional nurse.
The School of Nursing prepares for the Fall 2023 semester with a faculty and staff retreat to welcome everyone back to campus.
- Department of Human Services
- Division of Population Health Sciences
- Justice Center
- School of Allied Health
- School of Nursing
- School of Preventive & Therapeutic Sciences
- School of Social Work
CENTERS & INSTITUTES
- Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce
- Center for Human Development
- Child Welfare Academy
- Interprofessional Health Sciences Simulation Center
MEDIA INQUIRIES / STORY LEADS