University of Alaska Anchorage
The National Resource Center for Alaska Native Elders is committed to providing a wealth of resources for Elders and caregivers during the COVID-19 crisis. If you can't find the information you're looking for below, please feel free to reach out. You can also follow us on Facebook for live updates and news.
We will be continually updating this page as information becomes available.
- Center for Disease Control COVID-19 Information
- Alaska Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Website
- Center for Disease Control COVID-19 Elder Care Guidelines
- Indian Health Service COVID-19 Information
- Center for American Indian Health COVID-19 Materials
- Title VI COVID-19 Information
- Administration for Community Living COVID-19 Information
- Gerontological Society of America - Understanding Ageism Infographic