Undergraduate and graduate students have access to unique scholarship opportunities
in the College of Health, in addition to financial aid opportunities such as grants,
loans, and scholarships through the UAA Office of Student Financial Aid and the University of Alaska Foundation.
College of Health scholarships
College of Health Student Success Scholarship: This award is for tuition only.
- Eligibility requirements:
- Student must be admitted to a certificate or degree program for the semester in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Undergraduate students must have a cumulative GPA 2.8 or above; graduate students must have a 3.0 GPA or above.
- Student must be enrolled in at least three credits for the semester in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Application requirements:
- Spring 2020 application deadline: December 16th, 2020
Additional scholarship opportunities
Learn about scholarships available to College of Health students in specific degree programs on the UAA Office of Financial Aid website.
Learn about scholarships available through the University of Alaska Foundation on the UA Foundation scholarship webpage.