UAA Construction Management Club
The UAA Construction Management Club is the Associated General Contractors (AGC) Student Chapter at the University of Alaska Anchorage. The chapter aims to establish relationships between Construction Management students and prospective employers. Visit the chapter website.
- Foster appreciation and understanding of the ideals and objectives of the construction industry within the territory of this club
- Incorporate professional practices into student activities on and off campus
- Build and promote fellowship, cooperation, and a spirit of unity between students, local and national contractors
- Provide means of interaction between members and established contractors
- Broaden the scope of student knowledge and understanding of the potential and future of construction