Building Alaska's Workforce
The UAA Community & Technical College builds Alaska’s workforce and fosters student success through quality education and technical training.Register for one of our Continuing Education courses.
We Train. You Grow. Alaska Succeeds.
The CTC's workforce and continuing education offerings include powerful and engaging workforce training, professional development, and lifelong learning. We provide high quality, fleixble, affordable, and accessible training to the workforce industry and community memebers throughout the region.
- Employers can turn to CTC for workforce training needs in any of the industries we serve*.
- Job seekers will find training classes to enhance their skills to put them at the head of the line for interivews.
- Professionals can earn continuing education units (CEUs) for enhanced development and job skills training.
Community members of all ages will find enriching and engaging classes in a variety of topics.
*Industries We Serve
- Construction and Design
- Culinary, Hospitality, and Tourism
- Information Technology
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Oil and Gas
The college delivers innovative instructional services that support student success. On campus, online, and blended formats provide options for students to meet their educational goals.
Training PartnersUGotClass (HR Professionals) Career Step, LLC (Industry-Recognized Certifications) American Home Inspection Training Institute of Reading Development
Programs & Resources
“It (Bridge to College & Careers) virtually brought me up to date with math and English. The computer program far exceeded my expectations. The instructor put us through a step-by-step process in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. It will help me present myself to employers.”