Math Testing Rules
The math proctors seek to provide a comfortable and relaxed environment, but it is actively monitored. The following rules are enforced:
- All belongings must be stored under your table or chair. Only testing materials and a beverage may be on the table.
- You may not use notes or books.
- If you need scratch paper, it is provided by the test proctor; you may not use your own.
- Cell phone use is not allowed for any reason. All cell phones should be turned off and stored away during testing.
- Talking to other students in the testing center is prohibited.
- Food is not allowed during testing. Drinks are OK as long as they have a lid.
- Children are not allowed in the testing center.