Graduate School Forms
(to avoid processing delays follow the steps below)
- Download the form you need and complete it electronically or print the information clearly and legibly.
- Complete it manually or electronically, then forward for signatures.
- Most forms allow electronic signatures: (Exception is the Thesis Approval Form which
requires ORIGINAL signatures.) You must obtain all signatures from the following:
- Your advisor (and committee, if required)
- Your departmental director/chair
- Your college dean
- Once you have completed the form and obtained all signatures, retain a copy for your records. For most forms, your program or college will forward
to the Graduate School. Submission options are:
- Use campus mail and send to: Graduate School, BOC3, suite 368, OR
- Scan and email to Elisa Mattison, Graduate School Director (preferred), OR
- Hand deliver to: 1901 Bragaw Street, suite 368.
Graduating Students Exit Survey
The UAA Graduate School is interested in your experiences as a graduate student. Our goal is to use this feedback to assess and improve the quality of graduate education at UAA. Because student input is a vital part of our program evaluation process, graduating students are strongly encouraged to complete this anonymous exit survey. (If your program has its own exit survey, please complete your program survey in addition to this one.) The results of this survey contribute to the overall program assessment we have established to maintain the quality of our graduate programs.Link to Qualtrics Survey
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software