Graduate School Entrance Exams
During COVID-19, please contact your program of interest to determine if they have
suspended or will waive the requirement for a graduate entrance exam(s).
An entrance exam may be required for admittance to the University of Alaska Anchorage
Graduate School. The type of entrance exam varies from program to program. Please
confirm with your academic adviser in your college or school the requirements for
Exams available are:
- GRE - Graduate Records Exam
- GMAT - Business Management Aptitude Test
- LSAT - Law School Admissions Test
- MAT - Miller Analogies Test
- MCAT - Medical College Admission Test
- PRAXIS - Measures Teacher candidates' knowledge and skills
International students contribute greatly to the mission of the University of Alaska Anchorage. It has become increasingly important for admission to provide an information framework regarding developments in global higher education. Two common tests are used to evaluate international student's readiness to participate in the UAA Graduate Program by demonstrating their skill with understanding and writing the English language.
Testing Locations (being updated)