Some online & distance education courses require proctored exams. A proctored exam is taken in a supervised setting with an individual who ensures student and exam integrity.
Students may be required to complete extra steps to establish a proctor & test location. Set up your proctor early to avoid stress when the time comes to take your exam.
If you are unsure if your course has a proctored exam, please check with your instructor or course syllabus.
Our test center in Anchorage proctors exams for University of Alaska eLearning/online courses (UAA, UAF, and UAS). You can view open hours for the current semester below. Appointments are required and should be early as space can book up fast. All appointments must be made at least 24 hours in advance. You can request an appointment online at the below link.
Request an Appointment for the UAA eLearning Test Center
This form is for students taking exams in Anchorage. Our test center is located in the Gordon Hartlieb Hall Room 103 on UAA's main campus. Please schedule your exams early as space is limited. Note that we require a minimum of 24 hours to make an appointment.Click to request an appointment
Hours of the UAA eLearning Test Center
Generally our testing hours are as follows:
- Mondays - 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Tuesdays - 12:00pm - 4:30pm
- Wednesdays - 9:00am - 7:30pm
- Thursdays - 9:00am - 4:30pm
- Fridays - 9:00am - 4:30pm
You can view the calendar below for specific openings and closures. Some important things to note:
- This calendar does not show if our test center is booked or at full capacity.
- Our closing time is when exams must be completed by! (i.e. If our hours show until 4:30pm, you must complete your exam by 4:30pm.)