Grounded in research. Driven by best practices. Continuous. Centered. Collegial. Collaborative. The QM Program relies on these "core principles" to create a culture of continuous improvement so you deliver on your promise day after day, semester after semester. Researched-based Rubrics and Standards provide objective, evidence-based ways to evaluate the components of online learning.
- Development of current research-supported, and practice-based quality standards and appropriate evaluation tools and procedures.
- Recognition of expertise in online education, quality assurance, and evaluation.
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement by integrating QM standards and processes into organizational plans to improve the quality of online education.
- Providing professional development in the use of rubrics, tools and practices to improve the quality of online education.
- Peer review and certification of quality in online education.
Academic Innovations & eLearning
UAA/APU Consortium Library, 215 | 3211 Providence Drive | Anchorage, Alaska 99508
(907) 786-4496 | email@example.com | Mon–Fri, 8a–5p