Select "Look for more" to populate the calendar
Join a Session
Use the BB Collaborate link located in the calendar description of the session or the link emailed to you in your registration reminder.
- A headset with microphone is recommended.
- Please begin logging in least 15 minutes before the session starts. If you have never used Blackboard Collaborate or are using an alternate computer.
- Enter your name and "login"
- "Allow" access to your computer, agree to the terms and conditions.
- If prompted for your connection speed, select the kind of network you are on. If you are not sure, select wireless.
- Once in the Collaborate session, please do an audio check.
Go to Tools > Audio > Audio Setup Wizard and follow the directions.
First time users
Visit EduTip: Logging in to Blackboard Collaborate for set up instructions.
If you need assistance with Blackboard Collaborate contact:
- (907) 786-4646
- or toll free: 1 (877) 633-3888.
Academic Innovations & eLearning
UAA/APU Consortium Library, 215 | 3211 Providence Drive | Anchorage, Alaska 99508
(907) 786-4496 | email@example.com | Mon–Fri, 8a–5p