Instructional design is the systematic development of educational materials, workshops, tutorials, and curriculum using behavioral and cognitive theories of learning.
Our Instructional Design team can assist you or your group with all levels of the course design process. From incorporating new technology, to moving a course online, Instructional Designers are here to help.
- Partner with instructors in the use of online tools for teaching, with a focus on learning objectives, student interactions, and course organization.
- Collaborate with instructors on the design, development, implementation and evaluation of courses and course materials.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement innovative instructional technologies and practices.
- Create materials and facilitate workshops on concepts and tools related to instructional design.
- Encourage peer sharing, review and mentorship through technology.
Contact an Instructional Designer
Call 907.786.4496 to make an appointment with an instructional designer for consulation and guidance.
Academic Innovations & eLearning
UAA/APU Consortium Library, 215 | 3211 Providence Drive | Anchorage, Alaska 99508
(907) 786-4496 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Mon–Fri, 8a–5p
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software