We believe that "a commitment to teaching is a commitment to learning" and those who continuously make an effort to commit to their own professional development should be supported and recognized. We strive to encourage community within and throughout the UAA system and beyond. We believe that social connections and mentorship is at the heart of positive and successful teaching and learning experiences. Come and join our learning community.
Select "Look for more" to populate the calendar
View the full workshops page here
Learn how to:
- Create pedagogically sound face-to-face and/or online courses
- Implement online course design and redesign processes
- Adopt eWolf ePortfolio, Blackboard Learn and/or Blackboard Collaborate tools in course design and facilitation
- Identify and integrate accessibility standards for online materials and resources into course design
- Adopt Quality Matters standards for online course development
What's Happening Now?
Calling all Fellows...
Current faculty featured:
- Naomi Everett, Chef, Community & Technical College
- Toby Long, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Kenai Peninsula College
- Elizabeth Dennison, Professor of History, College of Arts & Sciences
Collaborative Learning Communities
We strive to encourage community within and throughout the UAA system and beyond. We believe that social connections and mentorship is at the heart of positive and successful teaching and learning experiences.
PRESS ENTER HERE FOR A NEW LINE->PRESS ENTER HERE FOR A NEW LINE->
Academic Innovations & eLearning
UAA/APU Consortium Library, 215 | 3211 Providence Drive | Anchorage, Alaska 99508
(907) 786-4496 | email@example.com | Mon–Fri, 8a–5p