Resources for Faculty
As a faculty member at UAA, you may be interested in service or research for:
- your own engagement in the community at a local, national, or international level
- your students' independent projects such as internships or capstone courses
- as an integral part of the academic courses that you teach.
Resources on these pages may direct you to possible projects, a literature or links in an area of interest, information on grants, awards, or conferences, or support for your teaching through community-based learning.
- Community & Civic Engagement
- Community-Based Research Resources
- Conferences on Community Engagement in Higher Education
- Critical Reflection Materials
- Resources for Publishing Engaged Scholarship
- Service Learning Resources
CCEL Lending Library
Additionally, CCEL has a lending library of materials concerning civic engagement, community engagement, service learning and community-based research that addresses anything from student learning outcomes to the role of an institution of higher education in the community. Faculty are welcome to browse our titles online (LibraryThing) or come check books out in person.