Academic Policy Advisory Committee
The Academic Policy Advisory Committee (APAC) analyzes current academic policy-related issues, reviews the effectiveness of existing academic policies, and recommends improvements for consideration by the appropriate governance groups.
Note: This page is under construction.
AY18 MEMBERS, AGENDAS, AND MINUTES
The committee meets from 2:00-3:30 in ADM 204 unless otherwise noted.
AY17 Members, Agendas, and Minutes
AY16 Members, Agendas, and Minutes
- April 20, 2016 Agenda Minutes
- January 20, 2016 Agenda Minutes
- November 18, 2015 Agenda Minutes
- October 21, 2015 Agenda Minutes
- August 19, 2015 Agenda - special meeting, no formal minutes
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software