You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
2011-2017 Cycle Institutional Self-Study Kick Off and Open Forums Findings
Broadly Engaging the Institution in the Analysis of Mission Fulfillment
Throughout the fall semester of 2016, the Standard Four: Effectiveness and Improvement working group engaged faculty, staff, and students from across the campuses in a series of Open Forums to assess mission fulfillment, as defined in the context of UAA’s Core Themes. At the December 2, 2016 Open Forum: Bringing It All Together, faculty, staff, and students had the opportunity to review the summary findings from the open forum series, and to provide comment on mission fulfillment.
- Effectiveness and Improvement Open Forum "Crossing the Core Theme Borders" Compilation of Table Examples (February 24, 2017)
- Bringing It All Together Open Forum Findings (December 2, 2016)
- Core Theme II: Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity Open Forum Findings (November 4, 2016)
- Core Theme IV: UAA Community Open Forum Findings (October 28, 2016)
- Core Theme V: Public Square Open Forum Findings (October 21, 2016)
- Core Theme III: Student Success Open Forum Findings(October 7, 2016)
- Core Theme I: Teaching and Learning Open Forum Findings (September 16, 2016)
- Self-Study Kick Off with Dr. Robert Stein: Capturing Our Strengths and Meeting Our Challenges Open Forum Findings (September 9, 2016)