You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Campus Life & Wellness Support for Students
Student Wellness Resources
- I am feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Where can I find help on campus?
- Who do I talk to about disability support services?
- How do I contact emergency services?
These are not normal times, and you may have financial, health, or legal emergencies.
- If you are experiencing a health or safety emergency, contact 911.
- Student Health and Counseling provides various mental and physical health options. We want you to stay a healthy Seawolf!
- The UAA Psychological Services Center (PSC) is offering students COVID-adjustment sessions and remote appointment options. The PSC is staffed by Ph.D. students in the Clinical-Community Psychology program under the supervision of licensed psychologists.
- Are you in a legal bind because of COVID? Speak with an attorney for free using the Alaska Legal Services and Alaska Bar Association hotline at 1-844-263-1849.
Alaska Native and Multicultural Student Support