Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Seawolf Tracks?Seawolf Tracks is UAA’s new student success platform. Seawolf Tracks is available through an app called “Navigate Student,” that brings many parts of the student experience to your fingertips.
Advisors use an online portal to coordinate key advising functions such as scheduling and communication.
- What does Seawolf Tracks do?From class schedules, campus maps and directories to university events, programs and advising, students have access to a breadth of UAA experiences through their mobile device.
Seawolf Tracks puts today’s most important university information in a feed. This may include a student’s registration holds and how to resolve them, upcoming financial aid deadlines and campus traditions among other information.
- How do I access Seawolf Tracks?The mobile app “Navigate Student” is available on both the Apple App Store and Google Play. Students access Seawolf Tracks by logging using their UA single sign-on.
Faculty and staff can log into Seawolf Tracks here.
- What can I view through Seawolf Tracks?
Seawolf Tracks features content like personalized to-dos, registration deadlines, campus traditions, student services information and more.
Students can receive account alerts if they have holds and access information about how to handle holds.
From semester to semester, students can download their course schedule to their personal calendars, including the locations of their classes.
- Who can I contact through Seawolf Tracks?Through Seawolf Tracks, students can connect to advisors, faculty and student support services.
- How often should I open Seawolf Tracks?Seawolf Tracks is helpful year round! From registering for classes to connecting with advisors, there's always a reason to open the app and be proactive.