UAOnline is the management system for classes, payroll, and more
Logging in to UAOnline
- Human Resources issues your 8-digit UA ID number when they process your completed hiring packet.
- Use your ID number and the temporary PIN (last 6 digits of your Social Security Number) to log in to UAOnline.
- On your first log in you will be prompted to answer a security question. Please change your pin at that time.
Information available in UAOnline
- Teaching assignment(s)
- Class rosters (subject to change)
- Register for classes
- Pay and employee information
- Student transcripts
- Online help
- When in UAOnline click on the Help button at the top of the page
- Contact the Call Center at 786-4646 or 877-633-3888, option 1. M - F 6 am - midnight, S - S and holidays, 8 am - 5 pm
- See Adjunct Orientation FAQ for more on UAOnline