Online Planner 

Employment Tasks: Get a WOLFcard

The WOLFcard is UAA's photo identification card for faculty, staff, and students.  It is your library card and can be used as a debit card at many campuses. A WOLFcard is not required, however see Perks of more advantages of having one. 

What you need to get a WOLFcard:

  • UA ID number and current job assignment -Very Important
  • Valid photo ID (driver's license, state ID, passport, etc.)
  • Completed WOLFcard application  

Where to get your WOLFCard:

  • Anchorage: University Center Office, Suite 109. MTRF 9 - 5 and W 10 - 5. 
  • Anchorage: Consortium Library Circulation Desk
  • Kenai Peninsula College - Student Services
  • Kachemak Bay Campus - Student Services
  • Mat Su College - Student Services

Benefits of a WOLFcard:

  • Allows use of the campus facilities and access to campus events and services
  • Is a free pass for the Anchorage Muni Bus and Valley Mover
  • Can be used as a debit card (WOLFbucks) at various UAA locations

More info at (907)786-4695 or the WOLFcard web page