How to Apply
- Fall Semester
- Application OpenJune 1
- Application DeadlineJuly 15
- Late ApplicationAugust 15
- PostponementSeptember 30
- Spring Semester
- Application OpenFebruary 15
- Application DeadlineNovember 15
- Late ApplicationDecember 15
- PostponementFebruary 15
- Summer Semester
- Application OpenJuly 15
- Application DeadlineMay 1
- Late ApplicationJune 15
- PostponementJuly 30
Anyone may take classes at UAA. General interest students gain access to course registration without applying to a degree program by submitting the free non-degree seeking application. There are no GPA or transcript requirements to be a non-degree seeking student.
High School students wishing to take college classes during high school submit the Secondary Student Application.
ApplyStart an Application
Most applicants complete the application in about 15-30 minutes.
- Register with an email address and create a password.
- Create a profile with basic identification and contact information.
- Start an application; select a term, program and provide an academic history.
- Electronically sign, pay and submit the application.
|Baccalaureate degree (4-year)||$50|
|Associate degree (2-year)||$40|
|Occupational endorsement and undergraduate certificates||$40|
|Post-baccalaureate certificate (4-year degree required)||$50|
|Graduate degree or certificate (4-year degree required)||$75|
|Additional fee for late undergraduate applications||$25|
UAA offers a fee waiver for students currently attending high school when the fee presents a financial hardship. Meet with your high school counselor and complete the Fee Waiver Request Form together.
Required transcripts will be listed on the portal home page after the application is submitted. Log back in to the Application Portal to review requirements and admission status. Find more information on the Transcripts page.