Admission Forms


 Here are additional UAA Admissions forms for use as needed. Return a completed form by: 



UAA Office of Admissions
3211 Providence Drive, UC 106
Anchorage, AK 99508-4614

In person:

University Center One Stop
3901 Old Seward Highway
Anchorage, Alaska 99503   

  • 1. Postpone or make changes to an application
    Undergraduate Change Form

    Who should use this form: Undergraduate students and applicants who have not yet attended courses during their term of admission can use this form to change their program and term. In some cases, departmental approval may be needed for certain programs.

    Graduate Change Form

    Who should use this form: Graduate students and applicants who have not yet attended courses during their term of admission can use this form to change their program and term. Departmental approval is required for changes to most graduate programs.

  • 2. Apply for Alaska resident tuition
    Residency Application

    Who should use this form: Alaskan resident applicants with a pending residency status. 

    For more information visit our residency site, or
    contact a Student information advisor at 907-786-1480  

  • 3. Apply for WUE or WRGP
    WUE Application

    Who should use this form: Visit our WUE page for more detailed information.


    Who should use this form: Students who are admitted to a participating UAA graduate program who are a resident of a WICHE state: Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, or Wyoming.

     What UAA programs participate in WRGP? 

    • Clinical-Community Psychology (Ph.D. program only)
    • Early Childhood Special Education - MED
    • Global Supply Chain Management - MS
    • Nursing Science - MS
    • Project Management - MS
    • Social Work - MSW

       Important note: If you accept the WRGP waiver you cannot count the time you attend as a WRGP student toward the time required for establishing Alaska residency. 
  • 4. Apply for academic reinstatement 
    Request for Reinstatement

    Who should use this form: Students who have been previously admitted to UAA, but were removed from their degree program (academically disqualified) after failing to maintain a 2.0 GPA.

    How do I qualify for reinstatement?
    Academically disqualified students must complete a minimum of 12 credits at UAA and/or another regionally accredited post-secondary institution with a GPA of 2.00 or higher. Credits earned prior to disqualification are not counted for the purpose of reinstatement.

  • 5. Request exemption from English proficiency exams
    Request English Proficiency Exam Exemption

    Who should use this form: International applicants seeking an F1 or J1 visa to travel to the United States to study who can prove current English proficiency by meeting one of the following criteria:

    • be a native speaker of English
    • Have earned a grade of C or better in a course equivalent to ENGL A111 or higher at a regionally accredited U.S. institution
    • Have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
  • 6. Paper application

    Who should use this form: Students who are unable to access the online application can apply by printing and submitting a paper application. Paper applications are available by request only. Please contact a Student Information Advisor at (907)786-1480 to submit a request.

  • 7. Change of personal information
    Change of Personal Information

    Who should use this form: Students and staff  who have changed their legal name, or need to update their human resources address, date of birth, social security number, gender or another item of personal information on their student record with the University of Alaska. 

    Important Note: To update your mailing address, email address and phone number on your student record, log in to UA Online and select the Personal Information tab. 

Additional forms related to student records, degrees, evaluations and registration are available on the Registrar Forms page.

In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software

Back to top