International Students

International students with Permanent Resident or Immigrant visas may enroll under the open enrollment option or through formal admission. Individuals wanting to apply for the International Student Form I-20A must be formally admitted to degree-seeking status. Individuals with other visa types are advised to contact the International Services Office (907-786-1573) for information.

Additional information can be found on sites listed below: