Making Dreams Reality Award
The purpose of the “MAKING DREAMS REALITY” award is to offer financial assistance for tuition expenses to deserving students who possess strong motivation and a desire to achieve their educational goals. The applicant must demonstrate that the completion of a college degree will contribute to making their dreams a reality.
Waivers are only applicable to UAA courses.
* Applicant must be formally admitted into UAA’s Associate of Arts or Bachelors degree program with an undeclared major for the semester the award is offered.
* Current students who apply must be in academic good standing with a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
* Applicant must plan on enrolling in a minimum of six (6) credits at the University of Alaska Anchorage for the semester for which the award is offered.
* Applicant may be a US citizen, non-US citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
* Preference may be given to students who demonstrate financial need or who are first in their family to attend college.
If you have more questions, please feel free to ask!
This tuition waiver is renewable. Recipients must reapply each semester.
Making Dreams Reality Award Application for Fall 2013