Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Education (CE) credits were available for this event through the University of Alaska Anchorage Center for Behavioral Health Research and Services (CBHRS). These CE credits are accepted by several licensing boards and for other professional purposes. Please consult with your licensing board to confirm the acceptance of these credits.
CBHRS is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. CBHRS maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
Participants were eligible to receive two (2) continuing education (CE) credits for the completion of the workshop. The processing fee for these two credits was $25.00.
- Health and allied health professionals
- Students in health and allied health programs
- Parents and caregivers
- Professionals who may work with individuals with FASD
- Community members interested in learning more about FASD
- No previous knowledge of FASD is required.
- Describe alcohol misuse prevention efforts.
- Discuss effective strategies (and the barriers) for reducing alcohol-exposed pregnancies.