Create a Team
- All participants are required to have a current valid Wolfcard before being eligible to participate in any IM program.
- A player may represent only one team or organization in the same sport.
- A player participating in one contest with a team may not transfer to, or play with another team in that sport unless their team is dissolved.
- All competitors must have played in at least one regular season game for the team they represent in the playoffs.
- Any roster changes must be submitted and approved within a 24-hour time period to the office of Intramurals, room #209 of the Wells Fargo Sports Complex.
Each participating team must have a team captain to conduct all business with the IM Office. It is suggested that great care be taken in the selection of a captain who will be responsible for the following:
- Entering his/her team in the desired activity by the entry deadline. Full names and student ID numbers of all members must be submitted, along with signed and completed Acknowledgement of Risks and Release of Liability forms, a team name, as well as the Intramural Participant Sport Activity fee of $10.
- Forgery or stealing is not acceptable and will result in automatic suspension from the intramural program as well as further disciplinary actions from the Intramural Director, the University Police, as well as the Dean of Students if deemed necessary.
- The team roster will not be accepted as official unless all members of the team have signed the Risk and Release of Liability form; as well as the team captain's signature.
- All completed rosters must be submitted into the UAA IM office on or before the deadline to be possibly accepted to participate in league play. This is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Any team that is not represented at scheduled captains' meetings will be assessed a penalty.
- Checking the eligibility of all players by referring to guidelines and ensuring that all team members bring their current Wolfcards to the scrimmages and games for eligibility checks. If a player on your roster has not shown up for 3 games and you have tried to contact them, you as captain may remove them from your active roster and move the first person of the correct gender on the waitlist up to active.
- Picking up the game schedule, and keeping team members informed as to the date, time, and place of scheduled games and any unscheduled cancellations.
- All team captains, at the end of a game, will be required to initial the score sheet to verify final scores.
- All team captains are ultimately responsible for team conduct during IM league contests, tournaments or special events.
- Protests must be made within 24 hours of the game/contest in question and submitted in writing to the Intramural Director.
How to Create a Team
- On the Active Communities SSC page:
- New Users: Select "Create an Account" link in the upper right-hand corner; once your account is created, select "My Account" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Returning Users: Select "Sign In" and then "My Account" on the following screen.
- Under the "Online Services" section, select "Register for Activities."
- Select the sport you want by clicking the "Add to Cart" green button to the right.
- Choose your registration type: "Create Team."
- If account already created, select "Next."
- Create team by completing the "Team Name" and "Team Password" prompts; select "Next."
- Invite members to the team by sending them the link and password; select "Next."
- If you would like to create more than one team, repeat steps 2–7.
- Review items and "Proceed to Checkout."
- Review waivers and initial the required boxes. Select "Next." If you are under the age of 18, you need to print out the "Risk and Release Form" under the attachment to the right of the screen.
- View or print your receipt if you like.