The Teaching Professor provides information on strategies for effective teaching in the college classroom
The Teaching Professor helps you:
* Overcome obstacles to effective teaching
* Stay abreast of the latest pedagogical research
* Hear what’s working for colleagues “in the trenches”
* Hone your skills and stay on top of teaching innovations
* Truly connect with your students
Academic Leader provides information for deans, chairs, and anyone in an academic leadership role.
* Lead and manage change
* Build consensus and promote collaboration
* Promote faculty development
* Set academic priorities
* Champion your programs
* Evaluate faculty effectively and fairly
Online Classroom provides ideas and advice to help faculty stay current with the latest trends in online learning:
Online Classroom helps you:
• Stay current with the latest learning strategies
• Manage courses without becoming overwhelmed
• Keep online students engaged and committed lyly
• Continuously evolve and improve your courses
• Create and design quality online
There are two ways to access the latest issue or browse the archives:
1. On-campus, go to http://www.magnapubs.com/group to view your active subscriptions. There is no need to create an account or log in when accessing the subscriptions on campus.
2. To access the subscription from an off-campus computer, follow the steps below to create an account and then call the CAFE office at 786.4644 during normal business hours for access to the password, or email email@example.com .
a) Go to www.magnapubs.com/group
b) Select "Click Here" in the red box that appears to the left of "What's a Group Online Subscription?" This will take you to the "My Account" page.
c) Select the "Create an Account" link.
d) Complete all fields in the "Required Information" section then click the "Create Account" button. You will be redirected to the "My Account" page.
e) Click on the "Group Subscriptions" tab at the top right of the page.
f) In the red box, enter our authorization code: (call the CAFE office at 786.4644 during normal business hours for access to the password, or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
g) Select "Activate." You are now a registered subscriber.