Summer Camp to CHINA 2014 for High School Students
1. American citizen;
2. High school students; age between 14 and 18; grades from 9 to 12;
3. Non-Chinese learning background and less than three years of Chinese learning experiences;
4. Have great interests in Chinese language and culture;
5. Healthy enough for international travel.
1. Respect and understand Chinese culture;
2.Good at communication and adaptable to new environments;
3.With K-12 teaching experiences;
4.Highly experienced in student management;
5.Healthy enough for international travel;
6. Under 50 years old.
Chaperons also need to perform the following duties:
1. Assist Confucius Institutes/Classrooms in pre-departure training for students;
2.Participate in all summer camp activities with students and comply with requirements;
3. Take the primary responsibilities for the safety of students during summer camp;
4. Help students adapt the environment and provide guidance for them;
5. Accompany students in emergency situation and provide help to contact their families;
6. Collect students' feedbacks and hand in reports to Confucius Institutes/Classrooms.
Confucius Institutes/Classrooms can start recruitment from today and send us back application forms, recommendations, CVs to our division (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12th March. Please refer to Appendix 1, 2, 3 for application forms. We will send invitations to students in early April if they are verified.
On the occasion of arrival of Chinese New Year, we take this opportunity to thank all Confucius Institutes/Classrooms directors for your support and wish all of you a happy New Year and good luck for everything!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions.
Fei Teng, Chinese Instructor
Application Form for Chinese Bridge Summer Camp Students