Student, Staff, And Faculty Info


Title IV Authorization 

Unless authorization is received, federal financial aid (Title IV) cannot be used to cover non-institutional charges such as: parking permits, parking fines, housing deposits and damages, library fines, returned check fees, health center charges, late fees or any other charges not directly tied to a class. If you would like to have these items placed on your account, you must complete the Title IV Authorization Form and return it to UAA Accounting Services.


Staff and Faculty

Payroll Deductions
You may submit a signed original Payroll Deduction Form to pay parking permit fees via payroll deduction. Drop off completed forms at Parking Services or send via inter-campus mail.

Adjunct Faculty Appointment Letters
Qualified adjunct faculty members are eligible to receive a discount on a permit for the term of their contract on main campus.  Upon completing your permit order, you are required to supply Parking Services office with a copy of your appointment letter.  Visit our Adjunct Faculty Permit page to learn more.