UAA Development Day
SAVE THE DATE
UAA Development Day will be
Thursday, May 12, 2016
UAA Development Day intent is to celebrate employees, to focus on programs that increase the success of our staff; their accomplishments and engagement in UAA's future. It offers professional and personal learning opportunities, practical tools to embrace the mission, and strengthen connections that unite us as UAA employees.
Over 700 employees from UAA, Kenai Peninsula, Matanuska-Susitna, Prince William Sound, and Kodiak campuses attend this event each year.
The goals set out for the UAA Development Day are:
- Personal and professional development;
- Recognize and celebrate the contribution of employees;
- Encourage team building among departments;
- Improve our connections to the community;
- Improve individual morale;
- Complement and help define year long employee development activities; and
- Provide the information, knowledge, skills and relations necessary to advance the 2017 strategic plan.
Enjoy the slideshow of pictures taken at the 2016 UAA Development Day.