1. Register for classes using UAOnline.
Remember, only the courses that are applicable to your degree program can be certified for VA benefits.
It is highly suggested that you work with an academic advisor and refer to Degree Works to confirm that courses are applicable to your degree program.
Complete this form each semester you wish to use VA educational benefits at UAA.
- Please do not submit this form until you have completed your registration.
3. Maximize all sources of funding by completing:
FAFSA application for federal financial aid (strongly recommended but not required)
UAA Scholarship application (strongly recommended but not required)
4. Check your preferred and UAA email addresses frequently.
- Confirmation of certifications, issues with course certifications, newsletters and other important, time sensitive information will be sent to your preferred and UAA email addresses only.
5. Contact information:
Military & Veteran Student Services: UAA_Veterans@uaa.alaska.edu