VA Educational Benefits Certification Request  Form

  • Complete this request each semester you wish to use VA educational benefits at UAA.

VA Report of Change

Complete this form if you make changes to your registration after you have been certified. Changes include:

  • Adding/dropping courses at any time during the semester or,
  • Changing your major or,
  • Declaring a minor or,
  • Changing the type of VA benefits you are utilizing.

Request for Change of Place of Training Form (Read the information below and select the appropriate form)

  • Complete this form if you have ever used you VA educational benefits at another institution.
  • Veterans and service members complete the VA 22-1995 form.
  • Dependents using chapter 35 DEA benefits and those using Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill transfered benefits complete the VA 22-5495 form.

Application for Individualized Tutorial Assistance, Form 22-1990t

  • Use this form when applying for tutorial assistance. You can be reimbursed up to $100 per month up to a maximum of $1200.