GSA Mixer & Poster Session
Coming Soon: Call for Abstracts
The Graduate Student Association of the University of Alaska Anchorage is currently accepting abstracts for the UAA Graduate Studies and Research Summit. The purpose of this summit is to highlight the advanced studies and projects conducted at UAA by students and faculty. This is a great opportunity to share your work with fellow UAA colleagues and the greater Anchorage community. We encourage students from all schools and colleges within UAA to present.
Abstracts from all disciplines are being accepted provided that at least one contributor is a UAA student. Preference will be given to applications that have a student as the primary contributor.
(1) 250 word limit (not including title, authors, and affiliations)
(2) Layout and style requirements: Font: Times New Roman; font size: 12; title: bold; presenting authors name: bold
(3) Provide your name and contact information, including telephone number and email address.
(4) Indicate your presentation preference: (a) oral presentation, (b) poster presentation or (c) special format – please describe (for example, giving a reading or displaying art work).
(5) Indicate times that you would NOT be able to present (e.g., early morning, late afternoon).
(6) Oral Presentations will be limited to 15 minutes (including time for questions). Therefore, please plan for a 10 minute talk, plus a couple of minutes for questions. An LCD projector, VCR/DVD, and projection screen will be available.
(7) Abstracts are due no later than ______________.
(8) Please send the abstracts by email to__________.