Long Distance Calling Card Requst

The University offers calling cards for departments faculty and staff. These calling cards can be used anywhere in Alaska, the lower 48, and internationally. Calling cards automatically allow for calling within the United States, if you require International access, it must be requested. If you have a Faculty or Staff member who travels outside of Alaska or works from home outside of Anchorage, a calling card could be something to think about.

How to obtain a calling card:

A person with budget authority should fill out this form.

Your full name

The name of the person that this card will be for

The org and fund numbers that this request can be JV'ed to

A number where IT Services can reach you during the day

The department that this calling card is for

Your UAA email address

Does this card need activation for international use?