Most F-1 students cannot claim residency in Alaska for tuition purposes. For more information on Residency Policy please go to our Alaska Residency Page.

Sister City students and those who feel that they may qualify for Alaska residency must complete an Application for Resident Tuition Assessment and submit the required evidence.