- Class at UAA - クラス
- Blackboard - Log into UAA's Blackboard Learning System for access to your classes at the University of Alaska Anchorage. Don't know your username? Find it here.
- Japanese Language - 日本語
- WWWJDIC - The best online Japanese dictionary. You can search J-E or E-J, inputting Japanese in kana/kanji or romaji. An integrated kanji dictionary is available as well, with searches by nearly every possible kanji lookup method.
- The Ohanashikai Club of Anchorage - The Ohanashikai Club was born in April 2001 and meets almost regularly every third Saturday of the month. Membership into the Ohanashikai Club is free and open to anyone in the community.
- The Japan Foundation: Los Angeles Office & Language Center - Established in 1972 as a special legal entity under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the purpose promoting mutual understanding and friendship on the international scene. Also, the proctor of the "Japanese Language Proficiency Test".
- Wikipedia Japanese - A collection of various introductory articles and lessons concerning the Japanese language.
- Kanji-A-Day - A good way to keep up with your kanji studying. Great for studying for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
- Adding Japanese support to Windows XP - Need help with getting Japanese text to display on your Windows XP computer? Get help here.
- Culture - 文化
- Country of Japan - 日本国
- Study in Japan - 日本で 勉強しよう
- Study In Japan Comprehensive Guide - A valuable site produced and operated by Japan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide support to those interested in studying in Japan.
- Study Guide to Japan: Winds of Change - Contain several comprehensive video guides discussing processes involved in the study abroad in Japan. Produced by the Association of International Education, Japan.
- Politics - 政治
- Fun - エンジョイ！
- Sushicam - An excellent weblog of life in Yokosuka, Japan by Jeff Laitila—who also kindly donated several photographs for this website under the Creative Commons License.