Faculty Professional Development Series
by Kathleen McCoy |
The Faculty Professional Development Series Module 2, Advising for Student and Institutional Success, will take place on March 30 from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in Library 302A.
This module will:
- Examine the relationship between teaching and advising
- Show how advising plays a key role in student retention
- Show academic preparation does not insure student persistence
- Show how role, attitude, motivation and sense of belonging plays in student success
- Earn unit credits toward the Advanced Advising Certificate
Please R.S.V.P. by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (907) 786.4506.
"Faculty Professional Development Series" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.